Zebracat is on a mission to re-invent visual storytelling with AI 🎥🤖
We are building an AI powered platform that enables marketers to create highly engaging videos at the push of a button and within <1min instead of days.
→ Watch our product teaser here: https://bit.ly/3SWSw0D
We raised capital from Entrepreneur First, backed by investors such as Reid Hoffman (founder of LinkedIn), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal) or Demis Hassabis (founder of Google Deepmind), and brought on board some of Europe’s top startup founders as angel investors.
We built a MVP and validated our idea with hundreds of users. There has never been a more exciting time to join us in the revolution of AI video generation.
About this position 🎉
Are you a highly ambitious self-starter who is comfortable with a constantly changing and evolving startup environment? Ideally you have a track record of overachievement and are passionate about Artificial Intelligence as the next big paradigm shift for content creation and storytelling.
As a Senior Computer Vision Engineer you will focus on R&D in image&video processing, ML/CV tools for image/video analysis. You will research, design, implement and evaluate novel image/video understanding algorithms. You will have the chance to work on large-scale datasets, creating scalable, robust and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields.
- PhD or Master’s in machine learning/computer vision, computer science Or electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Computer Vision
- Solid skill on Python programming
- Experience with full CV/ML life-cycle from model development, training, testing, deployment, monitoring, refining, and iterating (MLOps)
- In depth knowledge of Video Understanding, GANs, Transformers, and Multi-modal learning
- Ability to develop large-scale systems working with image/video data
- Review the team’s code and models, provide insightful feedback and teachings
- You communicate confidently in English
- Growth mindset: you always keep up to date with state-of-the-art technologies and development practices and apply them in projects
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a fast-paced startup and able to work well in unstructured environments
- Experience in publishing at computer vision or machine learning conferences or journals
- Microservices, API and event driven architectures
- 🙌 Growth engine: We encourage honest feedback and try to give everyone room to grow professionally and personally.
- 🌟 Have Impact: you will make impactful decisions and drive results from day 1. You will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in building out a globally significant company.
- 🔭 Innovative environment: we are dreaming BIG and building something that hasn’t been done before. We guarantee that you will not be bored.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🌏 Flexible work: Getting impactful results is what matters the most to us. It doesn't matter where in the world you work from.
- 🎊 Fun culture with regular socials
- 🚀Join the rocketship while is taking off